Offering to help Barnet parents and carers and their children under five with any special needs. A responsive, informative and approachable service. Click here to view the leaflet.
DROP IN CENTRES
A drop-in for parents and children under five with any special needs
Open Door (East)
Thursdays (Term time only), 12:30pm - 2:30pm
This session will return after the Summer holidays, on Thursday 8th September
Newstead Children's Centre, Fallows Close (Tarling Road), East Finchley N2 8LG
Tel: 020 8349 3842
Open Door (West)
No matter which drop-in you attend, you'll find a warm welcome, a cup of coffee and a chance to meet other parents in a relaxed and informal setting, with plenty for children to do!
(offered at other times during the week)
- Home visits
- Telephone Support/information/advice
- Enabling and assisting self-advocacy
- Attendance and support at meetings
- Links with other professionals in Health, Education, Social Services and other voluntary agencies.
- Family Fun Days during the school holidays