We aim to make this website accessible to everyone. If you experience any kind of problem or have any feedback about it please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make the writing bigger on our site
To increase the text size:
Scroll the wheel of your mouse while you hold down the control key (Ctrl).
or go to:
- Internet Explorer: View > Text size
- Netscape: Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Fonts
- Firefox: Hold down Ctrl and press +, or press Alt then select View > Zoom > Zoom In
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
- All text is assigned a relative font size - this means that you can resize the text if you want to
These methods will all vary slightly depending on what version of the browser you have.
Using a screen reader
For those using screen readers, the content comes before the navigation on each page - at the start of the content you have the option to skip to the navigation.
All informational images contain an ALT tag and decorative images have a null ALT attribute so only if the image has useful information is it available to screen readers
The pages on this website are all printer-friendly - just the Mencap Logo and the page content will appear on any printouts you make. All pages are designed using CSS - no tables whatsoever have been used in the design of this website.
This website conforms to:
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines priority 1, 2, and 3.